Home for Good Dog Rescue has been able to save over 6,500 dogs in just 8 years thanks to the financial support of our generous donors. We encourage you to explore the various ways you can invest in the work we do. As a 100% foster-based rescue, we rely on the generosity of people like you. Please consider supporting Home for Good Dog Rescue as we rescue homeless dogs from high-kill shelters in the South, socialize, care for, and provide them life-saving medical care at our property in Aiken, SC, transport them to our rescue in New Jersey, nurture them in our network of foster families and finally adopt them into loving homes – giving them a second chance at life.
We are fortunate to have generous Corporate Partners who have chosen to invest in the work of Home for Good Dog Rescue as we continue to rescue dogs from South Carolina and Georgia. We work closely with our Corporate Partners to identify ways to enhance their business goals. We build long-term partnerships with industries of all shapes and sizes, focusing on mutually beneficial relationships with like-minded companies. Our Corporate Partners are vital to the success of our mission and we are grateful to each for their unique contributions.
Corporate Partners receive:
- Monthly impact emails showing their dollars in action
- Photo and name listing on the Corporate Partner webpage
- Corporate Partner welcome social media posting with logo and website
- Invitation to observe a transport of dogs who have just arrived from Aiken, SC to Berkeley Heights, NJ
- Invitation to exclusive Home for Good Dog Rescue events
- One-on-one quarterly update meetings
- Employee discount on dog grooming in our Berkeley Heights location
…and the satisfaction of knowing that your investment is actively helping Home for Good Dog Rescue save the lives of deserving dogs each and every day.
For more information about the Corporate Partnership program, please contact Jill A. Pall, Director of Development, Marketing & Communications at (908) 263-7358 or firstname.lastname@example.org.